Happy 1st of March. This year is going so fast!
So… last month’s reading was pretty poor but this month seems to be going better already. The 1st of March and I read the first book on my TBR this morning and I must say it was an enjoyable read. I’ve given myself a huge TBR so hopefully I’ll make it through at least most of them before this month is out.
March is a great month, and not just because it’s got my birthday in it…. Okay that’s probably the main reason but also- there’s six of my highly anticipated books of 2021 coming out this month.
I’ll list them at the end of this post so if you’re interested in that keep reading until the end.
So, onto my TBR!
- What A Way To Go by Julia Forster – I anticipate this being a three star for me
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik – This could well be a four star, I’ve heard great things about it
- The Ravens by Kass Morgan and Danielle Paige – I’m not sure if I will enjoy this book or not. I got it in an Illumicrate box and I know it has witches in it so fingers crossed I will enjoy it.
- The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman – does anybody else LOVE books about books? and libraries of course. This book should be right up my alley.
- Rules for Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson – I do like a good murder mystery… maybe a four star.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater – I have been putting off reading this book for over a year and I think it’s about time I read it.
- The Once and Future Witches by Alix E Harrow – I really enjoyed her first book the Ten Thousand Doors of January so hopefully this one will be the same amount of enjoyment if not more.
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Lianne Moriarty – again, love a good murder mystery, and I heard that Luke Evans has been cast for a TV/film version of this book so that will be interesting.
- The Map of Days by Ransom Riggs – I have all of the Miss Peregrines books and I cannot wait tog et back into that world.
- The Lives of Saints by Leigh Bardugo – I have actually read this at five am this morning and I rated it four stars. I will put up a book review of it very soon!
- The Library of the Unwritten by A J Hackwith – Libraries?! I’m there!
- Ever Cursed by Corey Ann Haydu – My friend bought me this because it sounded good so I am looking forward to seeing if I find it as good as it sounds.
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare – I have Chain of Iron on pre-order so I think it’s time I dive into this first book.
- Finally, A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer – okay I will admit it – this was definitely a cover buy but I am very interested in the story as well.
Releases march 2021:
Chain of Iron by Cassandra Clare
Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo
Sweet and Bitter Magic by Adrienne Tooley
Ravage the Dark by Tara Sim
The Queen’s Secret by Melissa De La Cruz
Bridge of Souls by Victoria Schwab
That’s it for my TBR of this month, let me know if you’ve read any of these and what you thought about them and at the end of March I will post a wrap up and see how well I did!