Happy Saturday bookish people! July is coming to a close and I’m hoping August will be a great month, not just for reading but also for experience. Next week is my partner’s Father’s birthday and I’m going down to Cornwall for that weekend. Hopefully that will be lovely, I think it will be.
So, in July I ended up reading thirteen books and starting two others and I’m hoping this good reading will continue in August.
Again I’ve given myself a large TBR and that is before any book tour books, let’s get into it:
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson – I started this one a while back but I’m excited to get back to it in August.
- Get A Life Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert – I’m not that keen on contemporary but I won this in a giveaway and I’m willing to give the book a go.
- The Good Luck Girls by Charlotte Nicole Davis – I don’t know much about this book but from the blurb it looks good.
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T J Clune – I’ve seen so many good things about this book and I can’t wait to read it.
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber – I absolutely loved Caraval, the first in this series, and I’m not sure if I will love this one as much because it follows Tella and honestly I didn’t like her much in the first book.
- The Once and Future Witches by Alix E Harrow – Witches are a common theme in books I enjoy so I hope that will continue with this one.
- Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
- Rivers of London by Ben Aaronivitch – a supernatural detective just sounds amazing
- Soulbinder by Sebastien De Castell – I’m very excited to continue with this series.
- The Appeal by Janice hallett – this looks like a very unusual murder mystery and I’m looking forward to reading it.
- The Masked City by Genevieve Cogman – I’m actually halfway through this book already, I started it a while ago and I’m excited to finish it.
- The Way of All Flesh by Ambrose Parry – another murder mystery that should be a good read.
- These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan – the blurb of this sounds so good.
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angelles – this is set in a circus and has a competition in it, it gives me a similar feeling to the night circus and I’m looking forward to it.
- The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels by India Holton – this one sounds like a light but still intriguing book.
That’s it for my August TBR! Have you read any of these books? Are any on your TBR?
1 thought on “August TBR!”
I also have An Enchantment of Ravens and These Hollow Vows on my TBR but I am not planning to read them this month I think.😅Hope you enjoy them!