Happy Wednesday bookish people! I am very excited to be doing this tag today, I was tagged by JenJenReviews and it really made me think, I thought it was going to be easy but I needed to have a long look at my books to answer some of them (not that I mind staring at my beautiful books).
Let’s get to the questions!
Three read once and loved authors
- Kester Grant – I read her novel Court of Miracles and absolutely loved it, I can’t wait for the next book to be released.
- Elly Griffiths – I picked up The Postscript Murders on a whim because it sounded interesting and I ended up reading it in one evening so I’m definitely looking to get the rest of her books at some point soon.
- Deanna Raybourn – I read A Curious Beginning last week and now I need to know what happens in the rest of the series.
Three titles I’ve watched but haven’t read
- The Vampire Diaries – I didn’t technically watch this one… my sister loved it and would always have it on the TV so I pretty much watched it all without intending to.
- Shadowhunters – I have seen and loved the TV series on Netflix but I haven’t finished the book series, I did read the first one and I own them all but I haven’t continued them yet.
- Game of Thrones – again I have watched all the seasons but I haven’t picked up the book series yet.
Three Characters you love
- Audrey Rose Wadsworth from the Stalking Jack the Ripper series by Kerri Maniscalco – she’s a very strong female lead and I just absolutely love her (and Thomas Cresswell, in my mind they come as a pair so they only count as one here)
- Scarlet Dragna from Caraval by Stephanie Garber – one of my favourite books ever I had to pick the main protagonist from this series.
- Wrath from Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco – can you tell I love this author? She writes amazing books, and well her fictional men are pretty great too. I am excited to see wrath again in Kingdom of the Cursed which comes out in October.
Three series binged
- The Cruel Prince series by Holly Black – what can I say, the second one ended on a cliffhanger so I had to pick up the third book straightaway.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead – I read these while in secondary school and loved them and the spin off series.
Three favourite book covers
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angelles
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Betrayals by Bridget Collins
Three Goals for this year
- To get more followers and friends – I only started a few months ago and the bookish community is so welcoming and friendly, I’d love to get more bookish friends in the next year.
- Hopefully start a PhD – I’ve sent in my applications it’s just the waiting
- To be less stressed – this is the most unlikely one, I’m always busy and I’m always stressed. I’d love to learn to relax a bit more.
Thank you for reading that’s the end of this tag!