Happy Friday bookish people! I hope you’re all having a lovely day! It is finally time to share my October Tbr! It is the month for all things spooky and I thought I might as well join in with that and get out all the books that fit the season.
So, this month my TBR game was horrible to me and I got so many doubles. I always start by doing twelve rolls and after all my doubles I ended up with 25 books on my TBR. Yes, I’m worried about this too.
Onto the books I will be reading in October!
- Once Upon A Crime by Robin Stevens – I found this in a charity shop and I’m excited to read it
- Cream Buns and Crime by Robin Stevens
- The Winterhouse Mysteries by Ben Guterson
- The Devil Makes Three by Tori Bovalino
- The Wolf and the Woodsman by Ava Reid
- Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco – I’m so excited to read the final installment of this series
- Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder by T A Willberg
- A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik
- Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff
- The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton
- City of Ghosts series by V E Schwaab
- Take A Hint Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Act Your Age Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- The Painted Dragon by Katharine Woodfine
- Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch
- One of us is Lying by Karen M McManus
- Good Girl, Bad Blood by Holly Jackson
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Legendborn by Tracey Deonne
- People of Abandoned Character by Claire Whitfield
So that’s my TBR for the month of October and I’m excited but scared to start on it. I hope you all enjoyed reading about it!