Happy Monday bookish people! I am back with my January wrap up. This month has really been a rollercoaster for me, I had a huge assessment – my RDC2 exam for my PhD which was a written essay and a presentation, incredibly stressful but I passed which is great and I got offered a research assistant job, I also applied for another job but I haven’t heard back yet. Anyway, January was a good month for my reading. At the end of last year I was reading maybe one book a month but with a few days left to go I have done so much better to start this year.
Onto the wrap up!
- Dance of Thieves by Mary E Pearson – I did not read this, I haven’t been in the mood for much fantasy with all the stress I have turned to lighter reads – and of course murder mysteries
- A Gathering of Shadows by V E Schwab – I did not read
- Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder by T A Willberg – I did not read this
- A River Enchanted by Rebecca Ross – I did not read
- The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake – I did not read this
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi – I did not read
- Hunting Party by Lucy Foley – I did not read
- House in the Cerulean Sea by T J Klune – I did not read
- Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel – I did not read
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson – I did not read
- Love in the time of serial killers – I did read!
So, from my TBR I only read one of the books but other than the TBR I read: Death Comes to Marlow by Robert Thorogood, A Million to one by Adiba Jagirdar and A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro. That means I have read 4 books this month which is really great for me.