Happy Tuesday bookish people! I hope you’re all having a good day today. It is already the end of March and so it is time to share my March wrap up with you all.
March has been a very busy month, a lot of work to be done and unfortunately not much reading happened. I am hopeful that my reading will be better in April because I’ve got a few long train journeys so books will be coming with me on those.
So, onto my March wrap up…
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood – I did read this! For a genre I don’t usually read I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would, I will be putting my review of this book up very soon.
- Last Chance Books by Kelsey Rodkey – I did not read this book
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I did not get around to reading this book but I am very excited to get to it hopefully soon
- The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton – I didn’t get around to reading this book either
- Kingdom of the Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco – I didn’t read this one either, I wasn’t in much of a fantasy mood this month
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas – I did not read this
- City of Brass by S A Chakraborty – I didn’t read this book either. I started this one a while ago but I haven’t been in the mood to pick it up yet
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi – I am so excited to read this book but I didn’t get around to it this month
- The Once and Future Witches by Alix E Harrow – again, another big fantasy that I just wasn’t in the right frame of mind for
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T J Klune – I was hoping I would manage this one this month but I didn’t
- The girl in the tower by Katherine Arden – I did not read this
- A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik – I did not read this
- The Bone Spindle by Leslie Vedder – I didn’t read this either
- Rooftoppers by Katherine Rundell – I did read this one and my review will be up for it soon
- The Burning Page by Genevieve Cogman – I am currently reading this one and it should be finished by the end of march
- House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J Maas – I did not read this one, I’m scared I’m not going to enjoy it as much as the first book.
I also read Kill Joy by Holly Jackson this month so overall I have, or will have by the end of march, read four books which isn’t too bad, I’m quite happy with it but as I said, I am hoping that I will read more in April.
That’s it for this wrap-up, I hope you all enjoyed it!