Happy Tuesday bookish people! I was meant to be putting this post up yesterday but I ran out of time because my partner and I were visiting his parents. So I’m putting it up today instead!
This month I have used the prompts for Believathon round 4: Escape from the Jungle – hosted by Gavin from How To Train Your Gavin on YouTube, but I am twisting the rules just a little bit…
The premise of the Readathon is to read middle grade books that fit the prompts – there are thirty prompts in total. I don’t own that many middle grade books so I am just going to use any books I have to fit the prompts and get some of the middle grade I own in there as well.
Onto my TBR for November!
- Take A Hint Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert – This is from my October TBR but I still want to read it so I have moved it to this month
- Rivers of London by ben Aaronovitch – another book taken from my October TBR
- Act Your Age Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert – and another brought from October
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas – it is about time I read this book, I have had the whole series for ages now
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson – have read one or two of her books before and really enjoyed them so I am looking forward to this one.
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon – this is a series I have seen a lot of good things about
- The Howling Hag Mystery by Nicki Thornton – this is the first middle grade book on my TBR so I’m excited to get this one on there
- Rose by Holly Webb – this is a book that was a favourite of mine when I was a child and I am looking forward to trying it again now
- Fable by Adrienne Young – I love books that feature water so I have high hopes for this one
- Shadowscent by P M Freestone – I’m not sure how I will find this one but hopefully I enjoy it
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas – I’m so excited to finally get around to reading this one and to be back with Feyre and Rhysand
- Pages and Co by Anna James – another middle grade that sounds like it will be really good
- Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder by T A Willberg – this was on my October TBR but now I am really in the mood to read it
- The Devil Makes Three by Tori Bovalino – I’m scared to read this one
- Ghostsitters by Angie sage
- Vampire Brat by Angie Sage
- Last Chance Books by Kelsey Rodkey – a book about a book shop, I’m definitely excited about it
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare – I am excited but scared to read this book
- The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson – I love the cover of this book
- By the Book by Amanda Sellet – I really want to read this book immediately
- These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan – I love books with fae in them
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody
That’s it for my October TBR I hope you enjoyed it and let me know in the comments if you have read any of these and what you thought of them!