Happy Friday everyone! I’ll be putting up three posts today and this is the first of them. It’s a day or two late but I’m finally getting around to doing my September wrap-up.
So, the month of September was super busy for me and a lot of things happened. First, I moved in with my partner on the first of September and it has been quite the month getting used to living with someone new and learning how they are. This month I also found out that I have gotten onto the PhD that I wanted and now I’m just waiting for when I’m going to start. And finally, I found out that I got a distinction on my Master’s Dissertation.
As I said last month, I’m very surprised I read as much as I did this month, the only problem is that hardly any of the books that I read were from my TBR…. I’m sure you can guess that I didn’t finish my TBR. So, let’s get straight into what I did and didn’t read this month.
September TBR and Thoughts:
- A Good Girl’s Guide To Murder by Holly Jackson – we are starting off well, I did read this one and I have posted my review of it.
- All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace – I did not read
- Assassins Apprentice by Robin Hobb – I did not read
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken – I didn’t read this one either
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I wish I had gotten around to this one but unfortunately I didn’t
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty – I did not read
- Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim – I did not read
- Six Tudor Queens Katherine of Aragon by Alison Weir – I did not read
- The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White – I did not read
- The Switch by Beth O’Leary – I did not read
So… I only actually read one book from my TBR but I did read these nine other books:
- Dark and Shallow Lies by Ginny Myers Sain
- The Woman in the Wood by M K Hill
- The Crime Archives
- The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- The Chateau by Catherine Cooper
- The Curry Compendium by Richard Sayce
- Stalking Shadows by Cyla Panin
- The Dinner Party by Sarah Gilmartin
That’s it for my wrap-up for September! I managed to read ten books which I am pretty happy with. I hope you all enjoyed it!