Happy Friday bookish people! I hope you’re all having a good day today.
I have seen a lot of different videos on youtube of people choosing books to try and make themselves read them that year and if they don’t then they have to unhaul them. This sounds like a great idea to me because it might help with getting me to read the books that I have been putting off.
these books are going to be:
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon – I have the whole series and it still interests me so I hope to get around to it in 2023
- The City Beautiful by Aden Polydoros because I see it on my shelves but I can’t remember anything from the story or what it is about
- Set Fire to the Gods by Sara Raasch and Kristen Simmons – this is another book that I have the two books from the series and I have put it in my TBRs all the time but never gotten around to reading it so maybe this will make me read it.
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater – the second book in the raven boys series, I read the first one and I didn’t love it so I either need to continue the series or give them to someone else who would enjoy them.
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor because it is another book I have had for years and wanted to read and just never gotten to it.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, the longer it takes me to read this series the more things I see about it that make me put it off more.
- Where Dreams Descend – I love the cover of this book and it is all about the circus so I am pretty sure I will love it but I just need to read it to find out for sure.
- The Damned by Renee Ahdieh, I liked the first book in the series but the ending ruined it for me so I haven’t wanted to keep reading but I own the series so I think I should.
- The Sisters Grimm by Menna Van Praag – I started to read this book but I couldn’t get into it so I am hoping if I come back to it I will enjoy it more.
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo – I definitely need to continue this series with the second season of the show coming.
So, that’s it, that is the ten books I either need to read or unhaul by the end of next year.