Happy Friday Bookish people! I’m back with the next set of ten quotes in my top 100 favourite book quotes series. I hope you’ve all been enjoying it so far, I can’t wait to share with you what my top ten is, but we aren’t quite there yet. Only two weeks to go!
At 30 is a quote from a popular series with Fae in..
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
30. “kiss me again, kiss me until I am sick of it”
Up next is from a great murder mystery/thriller….
An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena
29. “one may smile and smile and still be a villain”
The next quote is from the ‘Queen of crime’….
Dead Man’s Folly by Agatha Christie
28. “if the foundations are rotten, everything’s rotten”
At 27 is a quote from one of my favourite books…
Caraval by Stephanie Garber
27. “every good story needs a villain”
Now a quote from a beautifully dark book…
The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
26. “wild birds die in cages”
At 25 is from a duology…
Vicious by V E Schwaab
25. “plenty of humans were monstrous and plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human”
Up next is a quote from a book I haven’t read yet…
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
24. “I turned my nightmares into fireflies and caught them in a jar”
Now a quote from a very unusual murder mystery…
The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
23. “we are never more ourselves than when we think people aren’t watching”
At 22 is a book that I found very humorous….
The Left Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix
22. “Fantasy writers, they’re the bane of our existance”
And finally from the third book in one of my favourite series’….
Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
21. “most stories are too good to be true that’s what makes them enchanting”
That’s it for this week’s quotes, I hope you all enjoyed it!