Happy Sunday bookish people! Today is the 1st of May and I am very excited to share with you all my plans for May.
So this month is going to be another busy one I think, lots of meetings, lots of classes and a trip to Cardiff which will be fun – and will give me the travel time for reading! There is also the 48 hour bookopolothan hosted by becca and the books on youtube which I will be taking part in, last year it meant I read eight books in two days so that was fun and I’d love to try and do that again.
My books for May:
- The Crooked Sixpence by Jennifer Bell – this is a very cute sounding middle grade that I am hoping to read early in the month
- The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling – I love anything witchy so this already appeals to me
- Graceling by Kristen Cashore
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Last Chance Books by Kelsey Rodkey
- Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao
- A Three Dog Problem by S J Bennett
- The Crowns Game
- A River Enchanted by Rebecca Ross
- The Final Girls Support Group by Grady Hendrix
- A Marvelous Light by Freya Marske
- The Key In The Lock by Beth Underdown – I will be reading this for the short book prompt for the 48 hour challenge
- Dangerous Women by Hope Adams
- A Line To Kill by Anthony Horowitz
- Cecily by Annie Garthwaite – I will be using this for the gods prompt for the 48 hour challenge because of the amount of religion in historical fiction of this period
- Queenslayer by Sebastien de Castell – I have already started reading this one and I am loving it
I am really looking forward to getting started with these books (well technically I already have). Have you read any of these books? what did you think of them?