Happy Thursday bookish people! It’s september already, this year is moving so fast. So, this month I’m adjusting to living in a new house and I’m hoping to get onto a PhD course still but we will see and I’m hoping to just make a bit more time for myself and to see friends and generally have a nice time.
As for my actual reading this month, I’m taking part in Becca’s Bookopolathon by Becca and the Books on YouTube, and I’m hoping to take part in the Magical Readathon by Book Roast on YouTube but I haven’t worked out what books will go with which prompt yet.
For September once again I have a large TBR even before any commitment reads so this will be a difficult month to complete but I’m optimistic. Let’s see what is on my TBR:
- The Assassins Apprentice by Robin Hobb – I’m so excited and nervous to read this book, I think it will be a five star read.
- Six Tudor Queens: katherine of Aragon by Alison Weir – I think I will enjoy this book because I love the Tudors though my favourite queen is Anne Boleyn.
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty – I’ve heard mixed things about this book so I’m hoping I will still enjoy it.
- All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace – There’s a pirate in this book. I don’t need to say anything else.
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson – I’ve been putting off reading this book but no more, I have to get to it this month.
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken – I’m in the mood for a bit of Greek mythology so hopefully I will enjoy this book.
- The Switch by Beth O’Leary – I’m torn on this because it sounds so good… but I so rarely enjoy contemporary/romance books.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – this is another book I think will be a five star read because I love Erin Morgenstern’s writing.
- Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim – this book sounds fantastic.
- The Guinevere deception by Kiersten White – I enjoy the myths of Arthur so I’m hoping this will be a good read.
That’s it for my September TBR, come back at the end of the month to see how I did!