Happy Friday bookish people! It is the first of July, we are starting the summer with an okay month of reading. I didn’t read as much in June as I thought I would, other things just kept getting on top of me and I was struggling a little bit with how much there was that had to get done immediately. Anyway, June was still good. I managed to read a few books, I went to Belgium and back in a weekend, and I had my first meeting with a potential guide dog and if you want to read about this I will be posting on Friday’s throughout July about what it has been like going through the guide dog process. But we are here today to see what I read in June so let’s get into the wrap up.
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik – I did not read. I wasn’t really feeling much fantasy this month.
- Mad Woman by Louisa Treger – I did read this! I was kindly sent a copy of this book by the author and I have posted my review of this book already, probably my favourite read of June
- The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake – I did not read this
- Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan – I am currently reading this book, a few pages before I go to bed each night
- Ariadne by Jennifer Saint – I did not read this
- Nine Lives by Peter Swanson – I did not read this
- Lockwood and Co by Jonathan Stroud – Another book I am currently in the middle of reading
- A Darker Shade of Magic graphic novel 1 – I did read this
- Finlay Donovan Knocks Em Dead by Elle cosimano – I did not read this
- A Lesson in Vengeance by Victoria Lee – I did not read this
- A Darker Shade of Magic graphic novel 2 – I did read this
- The Lamplighters by Emma Stonex – I did not read this
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry – I did not read this
- Beggars Abbey by V L Valentine – I did not read this
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi – I did not read this
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken – I did not read this
- Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian – I did not read this
So from my TBR I read 3 books and I am in the middle of two, which I should finish before the end of June. Outside of my TBR I also read the third A Darker Shade of magic graphic novel so altogether I read 6 books which isn’t too bad.
That’s it for this month’s wrap up, I hope you all enjoyed it! What did you all read in June?