Happy Friday bookish people! We are getting very close to the halfway point in this list. Today is numbers 70 – 61.
I’m going to get right into it, I hope you enjoy it!
At 70 we have a quote from one of my favourite books…
Crescent City by Sarah J Maas
70. “What blinds an oracle” – I love this quote because it kept me thinking about it all throughout the book.
At 69 is a quote from a book that I’m yet to read but is on my TBR this month…
Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
69. “Our lives reflect our hearts”
68 is from a book that I read over a weekend readathon a few months ago…
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
68. “My soul sees it’s equal in you”
At 67 is a quote from a book series that I need to continue…
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
67. “The head is too wise, the heart is all fire” – I like this quote because of how real it is, the heart feels more emotion in the metaphorical sense.
Up next is from a book that I gave five stars…
The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
66. “Mornings are wiser than evenings” – I like this one simply because I’m always awake early in the morning.
At 65 is a quote from a very popular series…
Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
65. “we are the thirteen. From now until the darkness claims us”
the next quote is from a spooky retelling..
House of Salt and Sorrow by Erin A Craig
64. “we are born of the salt, we live by the salt and to the salt we return” – I loved this book, it was spooky and wonderful and this quote sums the book up.
At 63 is another retelling, at least I think it’s classed as a retelling…
Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim
63. “All legends have a spark of truth”
62 is from a book that has just been turned into a tv show…
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
62. “when people say impossible they usually mean improbable”
At 61 is from a book I haven’t got around to reading yet…
Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
61. “all you children playing with fire looking surprised when the house burns down”
That’s it for this weeks group of quotes, I hope you all enjoyed it!
1 thought on “Favourite Book Quotes 70 – 61”
I LOVE the quote “Our lives reflect our hearts” in fact, I have Serpent & Dove in my TBR for a while now, I have to read it! 😍