Happy Friday bookish people! It’s finally time to reveal my top ten favourite quotes! I have been having so much fun getting the quotes together and deciding which order I’d place them in and getting to tell everyone about them. I hope you’ve all been enjoying it too.
So, without further ado let’s get to my top ten favourite book quotes!
At number ten is a quote from a duology…
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
10. “No mourners, no funerals” – this being said to show that the characters are a group is something that I really liked about this quote.
Next is a quote from my favourite book….
The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
9. “We are all stardust and stories” – this is so whimsical and beautiful, as the whole book is and it reminds me why I love the book.
At number 8 is a quote from a book recently turned into a TV series…
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
8. “Fine, make me your villain” – I think I gasped when I read this line in the book, and it was so good that they kept it in the TV series.
At 7 is a quote from a classic…
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
7. “I am a free bird and no net ensnares me” – this has always been one of my favourite quotes.
Next, is a quote from a book with a beautiful green cover…
A Heart so Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer
6. “The most dangerous person at the party is always the girl sat alone with a book” – yes, I can imagine that this is true, I don’t go to parties but if I did I would take a book.
At the halfway point, the next quote is from a historical fiction novel…
White Princess by Philippa Gregory
5. “The white rose of York has been stabbed in it’s pure white heart and is bleeding scarlet red”
At number 4 is a quote from a book I read this year…
Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
4. “Love makes fools of us all darling” – I love this quote, there’s just something about it.
At number 3 is a quote from a huge book..
Crescent City by Sarah J Maas
3. “Through love all is possible” – this would be a lovely quote to live by, and on top of that to know what this quote means to the characters in the book makes it even better.
At number 2 is a quote from a book I am excited to read soon…
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
2. “Hello, Feyre darling” – Yes! I want this on everything, t-shirts, blankets, EVERYTHING.
Finally, we are at number one….
My favourite book quote is from the second book in a four book series…
Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
- “catch me if I fall alright? A smile curved his lips in a most delightful manner “I’ve already fallen hard Wadsworth, perhaps you should have warned me sooner” – of course this had to be top, Thomas Cresswell has so many brilliant lines.
So, that’s it – This is my top ten favourite book quotes, and if you go back through my blog you can see my top 100 book quotes. I hope you have all enjoyed reading these!