Happy Friday bookish people! I hope you are all doing well. Today’s post is more of an information dump than what I usually post. I wanted to let you all know about what my plans are for this blog in December – and yes, I have given myself a lot of work to do because I plan to post every day in December. I’ve already started making and scheduling the posts so I won’t have to be stressed every day in December about whether or not I can make the posts in time, so as long as technology works as it should there will be a post from me every day. Fingers crossed.
I am going to list here what is currently the plan to be posted each day!
- My December TBR
- Bookish Advent Calendars – ones I saw on Etsy that looked interesting
- Fun christmas bookish trivia – a quiz!
- A collection of Night Before Christmas parodies
- The best drinks to curl up with in winter – including some recipes
- The Christmas Stocking Book Tag
- The best books of 2021 – I love looking at these so I had to include my own
- Cosy books to read at Christmas
- Which book should I read over Christmas? – another quiz!
- Bookish Christmas gifts
- Books that surprised me this year
- The Christmas song book tag
- The best and worst books of each month in 2021
- Books I wish I had got to this year
- Goals and things I’m looking forward to in 2021
- Books on my Christmas wishlist
- Bookmas trees
- Bookish naughty or nice tag
- Bookshelf tour – I am still debating if I should just take pictures or if I should try and video it, what do you think?
- Bookish Christmas quiz – yes another one!
- Christmas cuisine book tag
- Christmas films I reccomend
- Books with a Christmas theme
- Christmas Family traditions
- Book Characters Who I’d love to spend Christmas with
- Winter book tag
- 2022 most anticipated books
- The jingle bell book tag
- End of year book tag
- My book of the year for 2021
- My stats for 2021
So, that’s what my December posts are going to look like! Are you excited for them? What post are you most looking forward to seeing on my blog?
2 thoughts on “My plans for Bookmas/Blogmas 2021”