Happy Wednesday bookish people! And a merry bookmas! As I announced last week I am going to be posting every day in December and this is the first of these posts. Of course I had to start my blogmas/ bookmas with my TBR for December so I hope you all enjoy reading about what I plan to read in December and the thoughts I already have about the books.
My December TBR:
- Well Met by Jen de Luca – This month I have included lots of books that are outside of my comfort zone in my TBR and this is one of them. It mentions a Renaissance fair and that sounds very unique and interesting.
- The Man Who Died Twice by Richard Osman – I read his first book either this year or last year, I can’t quite remember and it was very enjoyable so hopefully the second book lives up to it.
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia – I am interested in reading this book because it has been compared to Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and I loved hat book.
- Kingdom of The Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco – I love Kerri Maniscalco’s work and Kingdom of the wicked is no different, I can’t wait to be back with Wrath and Emilia.
- Dance of Thieves by Mary E Pearson – The description makes me think of Six of Crows a little bit so I have high hopes for this one.
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas – again this book is on my TBR, I will read it eventually!
- Not Here to be Liked by Michelle Quach – I’m not usually drawn to this genre but the synopsis really interested me and I’m not completely sure why.
- All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody – this is like a very dark version of the Hunger Games mixed with family gangs.
- Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson – I love her books and a fantasy book about magic and nuns sounds amazing.
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood – again, another book outside of my comfort zone but I am looking forward to giving it a chance.
- In The Crypt With A Candlestick by Daisy Waugh – a 1920’s themed murder mystery makes me think of Agatha Christie which I love so hopefully I will enjoy it.
- The Marlow Murder Club by Robert Thorogood – this is written by the writer of Death In Paradise which is one of my favourite TV shows so hopefully this book is good too.
- Once Upon A Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber – I love the Caraval series and this book follows one of the characters from that so I’m excited to read it.
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard – this is a book that I have heard a lot about so I want to get around to it soon.
- Traitors Kiss by Erin Beaty – I don’t know much about this book other than it has a lovely cover.
- The Christmas Murder Game by Alexandra Benedict – this is a festive themed book that I am excited to read
- It sounded Better In My Head by Nina Kenwood – I don’t know much about this book either, other than it is outside my usual genre
- Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian – it’s set in an ice cream shop, I don’t need to know anything else about it.
- Good Girl Bad Blood by Holly Jackson – I loved A Good Girl’s Guide To Murder and I can’t wait to read the second one in the series
- Mistletoe and Murder by Robin Stevens – another festive themed book that I am very glad I managed to get onto my TBR.
- The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling – I have seen so many good things about this book and I know it has comedy in it so I should enjoy it.
- Murder In Midwinter – a collection of crime short stories set in winter should be a nice change of pace.
That’s it for my December TBR, have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?