Happy Saturday bookish people! If I am scheduling this right this should be my first post of 2022 which is crazy because 2021 went by so fast. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year and that you are all excited about what 2022 could bring.
So let’s talk about what I did or didn’t read in December 2021 and what I thought of the books!
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas – none of you will be surprised that again, no I haven’t read this book yet. I will but I didn’t get to it in 2021.
- All Of Us Villains by Amanda Foody – I was so excited for this one but I wasn’t in the mood to read such a dark fantasy so I am hoping to read it soon.
- Dance of Thieves by Mary E Pearson – I didn’t get around to this one either.
- Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia – I did not read this book.
- Good Girl Bad Blood by Holly Jackson – I did read this one! I liked it but not quite as much as I enjoyed the first book in the series.
- In the Crypt with the Candlestick by Daisy Waugh – I did not read this one.
- It Sounded Better In My Head by Nina Kenwood – I didn’t read this book.
- Kingdom of the Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco – I really wanted to get around to this one but in the end I didn’t.
- Mistletoe and Murder by Robin Stevens – I read this one and I really loved it, except for the ending.
- Murder in Midwinter – I started reading this one but I haven’t quite finished it.
- Not Here to be Liked by Michelle Quach – I read this book but I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
- Once Upon A Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber – I also was very excited to read this but I didn’t in December.
- Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian – I didn’t read this book.
- The Christmas Murder Game by Alexandra Benedict – I did read this one and I have posted a book review of it.
- The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling – I didn’t read this one
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood – I wanted to read this one but then I heard some reactions to it and it has put me off a little bit.
- The Man Who Died Twice by Richard Osman – I read this one and I liked it but again it wasn’t as good as the first book in the series.
- The Marlow Murder Club by Robert Thorogood – I didn’t read this one
- Traitors Kiss by Erin Beaty – I didn’t read this one either
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard – I didn’t read this one
- Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson – I did not read this
- Well Met by Jen De Luca – I did not read this one.
So from my TBR i ended up reading five and I started reading one other. On top of my TBR I read Murder on Christmas Eve, Rivers of London, Unsolved Deaths, and six of the books in the Pony Mad Princess series. That brings my total of book read to 14 in December which is a great amount.
That’s it for my December TBR, I hope you all enjoyed it!