Happy Monday bookish people! I hope you’re all having a good day today. I am bringing you my November Wrap Up today. It was one of those months where I felt like I read a lot but I actually only read a little bit, do you ever have those types of months?
Anyway onto the wrap up!
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I did not read this but I do have a reason, it’s literally on the top shelf of my bookcase and I can’t reach it without a step ladder which I also can’t get to at the moment.
- The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas – I think we can safely say none of us are surprised I didn’t read this, romance is not my go to genre.
- Finlay Donovan Knocks ‘Em Dead by Elle Cosimano – I did read this! And I really enjoyed it so look out for my book review coming soon.
- The Girl’s I’ve Been by Tess Sharpe – I did not read this.
- Emma by Jane Austen – Okay so I started reading this in November and I am currently reading it now, It is also on my December TBR so it is a bit of a crossover into both months.
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley – I did not read this.
- City of Brass by S A Chakraborty – I did not read this.
- Finale by Stephanie Garber – I did not read this either.
- Crownbreaker by Sebastien De Castell – I am still currently halfway through this book.
- Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson – Another romance of course I didn’t read it.
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L Armentrout – I did not read this
- Gallant by V E Schwab – I did not read this either.
So, that was the books on my TBR and I read one of them…oops. But outside my TBR I also read Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel, I borrowed the audiobook from my library for my trip to Liverpool and that was really enjoyable.
What did you read in November?
That’s it for my wrap-up I hope you all enjoyed it!