Happy Friday bookish people! I’m back with the next set of ten in my top 100 favourite book quotes series. We are getting so close to the end of this! I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve been enjoying making the lists (I LOVE lists, anyone else? No? Just me, okay…) and talking through my choices for my top 100. So, today’s is numbers 20 – 11 so when I said we are close to the end, we are really really close, as in next week will be the top ten….
But first, at number 20 is a book I got a special edition of…
A Darker Shade of Magic by V E Schwaab
20. “I’d rather die on an adventure than live standing still” – this is a very well known quote I think and every time I hear it I wish I was a more adventurous person, although that will never happen because I quite like being in my comfort zone and alive.
Up next is a quote from a book I only rated three stars…
Ever Cursed by Corey Ann Haydu
19. “We’re goddamn witches, don’t tell us we can’t”
At 18 is a quote from a sequel….
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
18. “Fear is a pheonix, you can watch it burn a thousand times and still it will return”
At 17, is the first book in a duology…
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
17. “The heart is an arrow, it demands aim to land true”
Up next is a quote from a book I haven’t read yet but I love the series….
Queenslayer by Sebastien De Castell
16. “I’ve discovered that a death sentence can be some what liberating for someone who’s spent their life curtsying”
At 15 is the finale in a trilogy..
The Winter of the Witch by Katherine Arden
15. “I have plucked snowdrops at midwinter, died at my own choosing and wept for a nightingale, now I am beyond prophecy”
Next is a quote from a book I do not own yet…
From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L Armentrout
14. “You’re an absolutely stunning murderous little creature”
At 13 is a quote from one of my favourite books…
Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
13. “Roses have both petals and thorns”
At 12 is a book from one of my favourite series’…
Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
12. “You are yours to give” – just yes.
And finally for this list of ten, a book with a library in it…
Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
11. “It was always wise to be polite to books whether or not they could hear you”
That’s it for this weeks ten, I cannot wait to bring you my top ten next week!