Happy Tuesday bookish people! It’s the first month of the new year and it is time to share what I hope to be reading this month. I feel like I want to read a lot this month so far, I am hoping this will continue throughout the month and I’ll have a great month to start the year.
My January TBR:
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi – I am really excited to read this book, I bought it with some vouchers I got for Christmas and it should be arriving today.
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand – I’m not sure what I will think of this book but I want to read more outside of my comfort zone this year
- Queenslayer by Sebastien de Castell – I am so close to finishing this series and I think this book will be another great one just like the rest of the series.
- Act Your Age Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert – I will say at the time of writing this that I have actually finished reading this book and completed the Brown Sisters trilogy!
- Daughters of Night by Laura Shepard-Robinson – A good Victorian mystery, that’s just what I want to read right now.
- Shadowscent by P M Freestone – this is another book that I am not sure what to make of it yet but I hope I will enjoy it.
- The Plague Letters by V L Valentine – a historical murder mystery, it sounds so different and intriguing and I am excited to get into it.
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff – I am hoping that I will be able to get into this book easily.
- Killings at Kingfisher Hill by Sophie Hannah – I read one of the books in her Poirot series and enjoyed it so hopefully the rest of the series will be the same.
- The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton – I loved his other book and a murder mystery set on a boat sounds intriguing.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas – It is time I got around to reading this book.
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody – I love any book to do with a circus or carnival so I have high hopes.
- European Travels for the Monstrous Gentlewoman by Theodora Goss – I have already started this one and just like the first book in the series, I am already immersed in the world.
- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte – I don’t actually know much about this book.
- Hunting Party by Lucy Foley – I started reading her other book and ended up putting it down so I hope I will have better luck with this book.
- Pages and Co 2 by Anna James – this is a lovely series of books that I am excited to continue.
- The Burning Page by Genevieve Cogman – another series that has a brilliant world that I want to get back to.
- Finale by Stephanie Garber – finally I am hoping to finish up the caraval series!
- A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik – I’ve heard mixed things about this book but I am still interested in reading it.
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare – this is an intimidating book but I am excited to get around to it
- Empire of the Vampire – another book I’m not sure about but I have heard great things.
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty – I am excited to read more mysteries this month.
That’s it for my January TBR, I hope you all enjoyed it! Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?