Happy Monday bookish people! Welcome to my first post of 2023, I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year.
as we all know last year was definitely a rollercoaster, and I was extremely busy so reading took a backseat for much of the year. I am hoping this year that I will be able to read much more so fingers crossed.
- Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
- A Gathering of Shadows by V E Schwab
- Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder by T A Willberg
- A River Enchanted by Rebecca Ross
- The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- Hunting Party by Lucy Foley
- House in the Cerulean Sea by T J Klune
- Love in the time of serial killers
- Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
- the unexpected everything by Morgan matson
that’s it for January’s TBR, I am excited for it so hopefully I will get to read a few of them at least. Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?