Happy Monday bookish people! I hope the month of April has been good for all of you, for me it has been a rollercoaster nightmare! All medical things seemed to happen at once, so hopefully May will be a better month. BUT my reading has been okay this month, I didn’t really stick to my TBR but I was reading which is something good.
Books from my TBR:
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas – I started to read this book (finally!), I haven’t finished it but I have started it and it is a long book so I am pleased with myself for that.
- Crescent City House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J Maas – I did not start this book, waaaay too big for me to tackle this month!
- Crownbreaker by Sebastien De Castell – I did read this, which means I finished the series!
- The Girl In The Tower by Katherine Arden – I did not read
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir – I did not read
- Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco – I did not read
- Once Upon A Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber – I did not read
- Sadie by Courtney Summers – I did not read
- Once and Future Witches by Alix E Harrow – I did not read this
- European Travels for the Monstrous Gentlewomen – I did not read, another big book I don’t know what I was thinking when I made this TBR
- Sense and Second Degree Murder by Tirzah Price – I did read this and loved it
- Finlay Donovan Jumps the Gun by Elle Cosimano – I did not read this
- A Little Bit Country by Brian D Kennedy – I did not read this
- Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel – I have been dying to read this all month but it just hasn’t happened yet
- Assassins Apprentice by Robin Hobb – I did not read
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon — I did not read
So, I read two books and started another from my TBR. outside of my TBR I also read: Gwen and Art Are Not In Love, Kingdom of the Cursed, The Bullet That Missed and I have started Murder Before Evensong. Overall in April I read 7 books!
How did you do in April?
What was your favourite book that you read this month?