Happy Monday bookish people! I hope you all had a great October! If you have seen my November TBR that I posted on Friday then you will know that my October was so busy, with my sister getting married, working towards my RDC2 and meeting a potential guide dog match (I will be posting about this on Friday if you are interested in knowing more about it).
So, my reading month in October was much better than it has been recently so that has made the month a lot more enjoyable. And now I am going to share with you which books I managed to read this month. Let me know in the comments if you have read any of these, what you thought of them and what you read in October!
- Beach Read by Emily Henry – I did not read this
- Devil Makes Three by Tori Bovelino – I did not read this one
- Nothing more to tell by Karen M McManus – I was so excited to read this one but I didn’t manage to get around to it this month
- Pages and Co 3 by Anna James – I did read this one and as with the rest of the series, I really enjoyed it.
- Finale by Stephanie Garber – I did not read this
- Belladonna by Adalyn Grace – another book I was so looking forward to reading but I didn’t get to this month
- The Three Dahlias by Katy Watson – I did read this book and loved it
- Miss Marple short stories collection – I read this one too
- Once Upon A Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber – I did not read this either
- A Fatal Crossing by Tom Hindle – I did not read this
- Your Turn to die by sue wallman – I did not read this one either
- European Travels for the Monstrous Gentlewoman by Theodora Goss – This book is huge, so I did not read it this month
- Devil’s Advocate by Steve Cavanaugh – I did not read this either
outside of my October TBR I also read The Twyford Code by Janice Hallett which I also really enjoyed.
So, this month I read four books which is a great amount for me at the moment.
That’s it for my October Wrap-Up, I hope you enjoyed reading it!